Order Management (COTS)
About the Company: Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Job Title: Oder Management (COTS)
Experience: 2-8 years
Qualification: B.E (C.S.E or IT) /MCA from premier institutions with good academic credentials.
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed designs using Object-Oriented Methodology.
- Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
- Develop Business flows and systems in any OM product, Camunda.
- Create database objects to support components
- Support Prototype development
- Provide guidance to internal project teams during configure and test phase, identify configuration required to meet proposed solution.
- Support the competency building initiatives of the Organization
- Deliver technical presentations & demonstrations with SMEs and articulate proposed architecture to business process owners and drive solution designs to completion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification and Experience Profile:
- B.E (C.S.E or IT) /MCA from premier institutions with good academic credentials
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience in IT industry preferably in the Telecom domain
- Minimum 2 years experience in any COTS Order Management product.
- Experience in using Web Application servers like Web logic & JBoss
- Experience in Oracle database, EDB & Cassandra will be preferable.
- Work experience in Java/J2EE and Java scripting. (mandatory)
- Work experience in SpringBoot, Groovy scripting is preferred.
- Experience as senior-level OM developer required (Min 2+ years)
- Experience on development of BPMN, DMN in Camunda.
- Experience in Java development of Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies (2+yrs)
- Experience with sql scripts
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP), XML/XSD & Java scripting
- Experience with deploying applications on Web-logic, JBoss.
- Experience with developing SpringBoot application
- Experience with Containerization platform like Kubernetes/ AWS/ Rancher preferable.
- Experience with development of Java-based framework and open source technology
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Exposure to DevOps principles
- Comfort maintaining source code control system preferably Subversion or CVS
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Telecom Software|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Keywords||COTS, OM, Order Management, Oracle, Java, Screenboot|