Java Developer with IAM DevOps
About the Company: Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
An IAM DevOps engineer is a proficient and knowledgeable developer which has worked in Devops teams previously and has an interest in working in a new dynamic and challenging setting.
The role would typically include the following responsibilities:
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile and constantly shifting environment
- Can work autonomously, shouldering responsibility for tasks in an end-to-end fashion.
- Is constantly striving to develop his / her skillset to be able to work on tasks across the whole team, as needs dictate
- Cooperative and communicative, and comfortable working in an international organization
- Contributes f-eely to the common knowledge base and takes a personal interest in furthering the capabilities of the IT systems and services he or she is involved with
- Design graphic user interface elements, like Forms, widgets, menus etc.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Excellent coding skills for Complex UI web page development.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Agile delivery methodologies (Lean, SCRUM etc.)
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and its relevant methods (GET, POST, DELETE etc)
- Experience in CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design/Foundation). Nice to have understanding of SCSS, SASS.
- Nice to have understanding of RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Good to have experience in unit testing frameworks (selenium) and python for test scripts.
- Functional requirement gathering and building documents
- 3+ Strong Java skills
- Good understanding of Groovy scripting
- Experience of Java frameworks: Sprinboot, NodeJS
- Agile Test Driven Development experience
- Experience in Python
- Manage CI/CD pipelines
Good to Have:
- Manual and Automated testing experience
- Understanding of RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Building functional business documents basis requirement gathering from stakeholders
- Exposure on DevSecOps
- Experience on Kubernetes, Containers, Microservices
Desired Candidate Profile
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|