About the Company: Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
- Good hands on experience on Red Hat Linux system admin knowledge.
- Able to deploy network management product on native and cloud hardware.
- Good knowledge in Red Hat Open stack or any other cloud administration
- Basic knowledge of DevOps technologies (docker / Ansible / Kubernetes / Python)
- Good understanding of software installation / upgrade / migration.
- Working experience in Telecom domain and Technologies. Preferred will be NMS/EMS domain, however other telecom technologies can be considered.
- Understanding of different Mobile network technology (2G/3G/4G/5G/Core)
- Prior experience in Telecom OSS products from any vendor Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei. i.e. NetAct, M2000, Any other OSS flavor.
Desired Candidate Profile
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Client/Server Programming|
|Job Role||Software Developer|