MSS Lead / Architect
Position : Sr Engineer /Technical Lead – MSS
Location – NCR, Bangalore & Kolkata.
Client : A Leading Tier 1 IT Company
Brief Job Description
• Conducts in-depth discussions with customers regarding the Technology strategy and key challenges
• Perform required network data analysis and define rule to extract information as per the network topology of mobile networks (MSS/MGW/STP/CTC/DSC/USFW/MGCF/MRS) and Virtual Platform.
• Provide technical support and input to delivery team, Manage
resolution of technical problems, Participate in risk analysis.
• Develop and perform technical presentation with Customers.
• Execute product configuration, integration and migration work.
• Perform Software Upgrade / Updates in Live Network. Environment, Design and Implementation of customized mobility solutions.
• Analyze customer improvement areas and challenges related to technology and business.
• Lead and contribute to solutions creation and description, Present solution internally within Ericsson, Handshake solution with stakeholders
• Ready to work in flexible timing and should be ready to travel.
• Promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
• MSC/DSC/ESC Service Delivery and Market Insight.
• Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).
• Minimum 8 years of experience in telecommunications industry,
• Strong experience in CS-Core Products.
• Expertise in Telco Cloud/Scripting Languages like Perl/Python will be an added advantage.
• GIAP Certification will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent social and communication skills.
• Leading, supervising, supporting, driving change in a high pace environment.
• Expertise in Network level dimensioning and network sizing.
• Strong Understanding of Telco Protocols like SS7, SCCP, GCP, SIP, TCP/IP with solid understanding on Diameter/Http .
• Technical (ETCP) Certifications on CS-Core/Cloud/5G Core.
• Creating & innovating, Analytical learning and researching skills,
• Team player, Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
• Creative and result oriented, and able to work under pressure
• Building trust
• Fluent in English language (speak and write)
• Key personal traits: trust, integrity, openness