About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 3-8 years
Qualification: Bachelors or above degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
- Preparing CRs in ITSM, Motion requests, and following up with approvers (TPG and their MSP) to achieve CR approval as per the schedule
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to address any comments/concerns on the CR from Company internal stakeholders, TPG, and their MSP
- Timely escalation to PM for support as and when required
- Attend regular CR review meetings (daily / weekly as required)
- Provide CR summary report (daily / weekly as required)
- Create and update Erimatch as per PM guidance