Openstack Redhat Engineer
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 4-7 years
Qualification: Bachelors or above degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Desirable: Hands-on System Administrator knowledge on Linux OS (Advanced). RHCE, RHCSA certificate desirable.
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
- Knowledge of Telco network infrastructure
- Knowledge of IT network infrastructure
- Good knowledge of OSS/BSS systems and domain (Company or any other vendor)
- Strong System Integration experience
- Strong software installation, deployment, and configuration experience
- Strong environment troubleshooting and problem resolution experience
- Strong Oracle/SQL database knowledge
- Strong Systems Testing ability or potential
- Strong in Networking (IP V4, IP V6, VLAN, Routing, Bridge, Bond, Teaming, etc). Good to have a CCNA certificate.
- Knowledge of Virtualization (Hypervisor, VM creation, Resource distribution). Desirable VMware VCP certificate.
- Cloud Fundamentals - Knowledge of the cloud infrastructure management domain
- Knowledge of Openstack. RHOSP certificate from RedHat.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes & Docker, CKA Certification