CNIS (Networking & Kubernetes)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 3-12 years
- B.E in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university Degree
- Strong understanding of general Packet Core solutions for 4G and 5G.
- Any 5G certification would be an advantage.
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
- Good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and Technology -related industries)
- (Mandatory) Hands-on experience in the implementation of COTS products.
- Excellent Hands-on Knowledge of Virtualization, Dockers, Kubernetes & Linux environments (Mandatory)
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
Areas of expertise:
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in Solution Integration, Engineering, and/or Product development in Telecom Network domains.
- • Excellent knowledge: L2/L3 Protocols/Technologies – VLAN, Switching Protocols/ Routing Protocols/L2VPN/L3VPN
- Knowledge of overlay VxLAN and GRE
- Excellent knowledge of Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, QoS, VOIP
- Experience in implementation/rollout of services in – Metro Ethernet, SDN/NFV, IP/MPLS
- Hands-on in one or more SDN / NFV stacks/protocols like – ODL, OpenStack, ONOS, Blue Planet, Opennet, Netconf, Yang, Tail-f, Open Flow, Contrail
- Hands-on in Python, JSON, REST -
- Excellent knowledge of Data Fabric creation & CLS Architecture: Cisco, Juniper, Pluribus, Extreme SLX.
- Formulate test plans and use cases as per configuration and network features bought by customers.
- Assist/Support during contract/commercial negotiations, in the Services Scoping of the Integration Service Delivery.
- Providing technical solutions/suggestions to problems reported
- Contribute to EKB and Company business process and motivate a team to do so
- Responsibility for Service Delivery as per Customer Contract and plan
- Certification: Cisco (CCIE> CCNA>CCIE), Juniper (JNCIE>JNCIP>JNCIS),
- A certification is required.
Non-Negotiable Skills: NA