OSS EDA (Activation)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, experience in service delivery is a must.
Qualification: BBE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA or equivalent engineering degree
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
- Hands-on Experience in deployment of COTS products in any of the subdomains Activation or Order Management
- Preferred: Hands-on experience in any globally known Activation COTS products
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
Areas of expertise:
- Subscriber activation and services provisioning/Activation as part of OSS network fulfillment.
- Strong Understanding of flow-through provisioning in both fixed and mobile domains with rapid activation of network and subscriber services
- Mandatory experience in preparation of HLD, LLD, and MOP documents
- Sound hands-on Knowledge of native, virtualized & Containerized ecosystems
- Sound Knowledge of the Provisioning Solutions like UDM, Revenue Manager, company Charging System, VOLTE/IMS/LTE technologies, Virtual Deployment, IT Ops, and Service Delivery.
- Working knowledge of integration techniques and model-driven design & orchestration of data models, Workflows, Service models, Catalogues, and templates for end-to-end network provisioning Flows.
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and Docker-based application deployment and management
- Experience in Cloud Native deployments using Helm Charts
- Good understanding of 4G and 5G architecture
- Experience in DevOps tools (Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, etc..)
- Work experience in CI/CD enabled projects
- Good knowledge of VAS, Messaging (SMS, MMS, VMS, IMSM), and Intelligent Network services in an IMS environment.
Non-Negotiable Skills: Good troubleshooting skills.