CoS (5G Signalling)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 3-12 years
- B.E in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university Degree.
- Any 5G certification would be an advantage.
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Desirable: Good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and Technology -related industries)
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
Areas of expertise:
- Good experience in 5G Signaling products like BSF, SCP, SEPP, CSA, CSD, cnDRA, cnDEA.
- Good to have knowledge of Company 5G Signaling controller products and knowledge on
- IMS/VoLTE or Packet Core will be considered as an added advantage.
- Good understanding of 5GC network architecture, network slicing, and Standalone and Non-standalone network model.
- Expected to have integration, deployment, testing, and automation skills,
- Prepare integration testing, execute implementation delivery, Perform impact analysis, Identify and drive improvements
- Strong understanding of Telco Protocols like HTTPS, Diameter, SCCP, SIP, TCP/IP, SS7
- Knowledge of various virtualization products and hypervisors (VMware, KVM, OpenStack, etc), Telco Clouds/Basic scripting using Pearl/python will be an advantage.
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the customer as per the SOW scope.
- Can create High-Level Design (HLD), Low-Level Design(LLD), CIQs, MoPs, and ATP documents.
- Understanding 5G interfaces and connected 3PP nodes.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, dockers, diameter, and other telecom protocols.
- Knowledge of NFV & CNF/VNF related deployment & environment file preparation
- Should have past experience of working as a Solution Architect/integrators and deploying 5GC nodes (Company preferred) in
- Perform Software Upgrade / Updates in Live Network Environment, Design, and Implementation of customized Solution
- Should have good knowledge of company tools and trace management tools.
Non-Negotiable Skills: NA