Packet Core (PCC, PCG)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 3-12 years
Qualification: B.E in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university Degree
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Desirable: Good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and Technology -related industries)
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
Areas of expertise:
- Sound in Solution, Design, and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include – SGSN/MME, GGSN/EPG, PCRF / SAPC, ePDG / WMG, 5G NSA/SA.
- Should have an end-to-end understanding of the Packet Core Solutions, deep knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall understanding of the latest technologies in the Telecom space including VoLTE, VoWiFi, IoT, etc.
- Should have a key domain experience in 5G Network Functions– AMF, SMF, UPF, PCF, and NRF.
- Should have an understanding of the Cloud environment and understanding of how EPC solutions can be deployed over the cloud.
- Should have knowledge/ sound understanding of RHOSP/ CEE/ Docker/ Containers/ Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM, etc.
- Should have a sound understanding of onboarding, and integration of the v-EPC on the Cloud environment.
- Monitor customer deployments and proactively, detect and report problems. Address customer support questions and respond with solutions in a timely manner and meet SLAs.
- Highly engaged with new technology and actively shares knowledge through mentoring, collaboratively working and information sharing with the rest of the team.
- Sound understanding of troubleshooting tools like Wireshark.
Non-Negotiable Skills: NA