Packet Core (IP, MPBN)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 3-12 years
Qualification: B.E in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university Degree
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Desirable: Good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and Technology -related industries)
Contact: 7852932418 (Siba)
Areas of expertise-
- Good knowledge and experience in Company IP/PACO nodes information with 2G/3G/4G and IN call flow.
- Extreme/Juniper/SSR/Cisco with integration and live migrations experience.
- F5 LB Juniper and Cisco firewalls experience.
- E2E IP design (over OSPF/BGP/MPLS/QoS) experience.
- Should also have a basic understanding of Linux, cloud infrastructure, and its elements.
- End-to-End work experience in understanding solution design, verification & deployment
- Knowledge of ARP, STP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, and MPLS protocol along with QoS
- Good understanding of JUNOS, Cisco IOS, and EXOS.
- Must have design/ integration/ troubleshooting experience on Juniper (routers/ switches/ firewalls), Extreme switches, Redback/ SSR routers, Cisco routers and F5 load balancers.
- Expertise in Company MPBN with design/integration/troubleshooting experience, In-depth knowledge of 2G,3G & LTE call flows
- Should have a good understanding of Telecom Products & Technologies, IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, EPC, IP BB & Core technologies.
- A Basic understanding of Telecom nodes (CS, PS, and IN nodes)
- A Basic understanding of Cloud and SDN.
Non-Negotiable Skills: NA