About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Desirable: Should be from a telecom background
Contact: 7852932414 (Saroj)
- Conducts in-depth discussions with customers regarding the Technology strategy and key challenges
- Perform required network data analysis and define rules to extract information as per the network topology of mobile networks (MSS/MGW/STP/CTC/DSC/USFW/MGCF/MRS) and Virtual Platform.
- Provide technical support and input to the delivery team, Manage resolution of technical problems, and Participate in risk analysis.
- Develop and perform technical presentations with Customers.
- Execute product configuration, integration, and migration work.
- Perform Software Upgrade / Updates in Live Network. Environment, Design, and Implementation of customized mobility solutions.
- Analyse customer improvement areas and challenges related to technology and business.
- Lead and contribute to solutions creation and description, Present solutions internally within Company, Handshake solutions with stakeholders
Non-Negotiable Skills: NA