IMS – Integration/Deployment Engineer
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Job Title: IMS – Integration/Deployment Engineer
Experience: 2-6 Years
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
Desirable: Should be from a telecom background.
Contact: 7852932414 (Saroj)
- The role is to perform System Integration work in various Company’s Products – IMS Nodes – CSCF, MTAS, SBG, BGF, MRS, HSS, UDM, CuDB
- Candidate should perform SI activities (Configuration, Integration, Deployment, and Troubleshooting)
- Create, Run & debug scripts used for Node Installation/Upgradation
- Deploy builds and performs upgrades.
- Analyse problems and provide resolution
- Interface with Customer/Architects and Project Manager.
- Technical Support for team members as required.
Non-Negotiable Skills: NA