Sr. Solution Integrator/UDM
About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging businesses; powered by 5G and IoT platforms. It has over 57,000 granted patents.
Job Title: Sr. Solution Integrator/UDM
Location: Delhi/NCR, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai
Experience: 5 + Years of experience in the Telecom domain
Qualification: Engineering Graduates
Employment Type: Full Time (TRANSTRACK)
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting skills
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- HLD, LLD, Configuration scripts, TOL, and Acceptance test document preparation.
- Designing and Deployment of Technical solutions in Solution Area Packet core, covering UDM stack of CUDB, HLRFE, HSSFE, IP works, EIR, and 5GC.
- Execute Product Configuration
- Execute Integration work
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to the customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Company Portfolio Knowledge
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- UDC Designing Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Detailed Job Description:
Domain - Good exposure to core networks
Node Experience - Company UDC (HLR-FE, HSS-FE, CUDB & PG) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of GSM, SS7, SIGTRAN & DIAMETER protocol
- Working knowledge of CUDB, HLR-FE, HSS-FE, IP WORKS, and EIR.
- Experience with Implementation, Integration, Acceptance Tests, Upgrades, O&M & Troubleshooting on telecommunication products.
- Knowledge of LDAP, DAP, SOAP, Wireshark, Linux, and Telco Cloud.
- Experience in HLD & LLD preparations based on customer requirements.
- Basic knowledge of IP domain.
- Basic scripting language expertise (Shell script, PERL)
- Must have good ‘hands-on’ working knowledge and understanding of Com[pany’s TSP (HSS-FE) & Company Blade System (EBS) Nodes such as HLR-FE, CUDB & PG
- Sound understanding of circuit & packet switching (AXE platform – MSS, HLR, SAP-C, UPG, IP products)
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose basic software problems pertaining to UDC Nodes.
- Working knowledge of PLEX, ASA, UNIX shell scripting (bash, perl).
- Database knowledge: SQL, relational databases
- Working knowledge of Windows, and UNIX/LINUX Operating Systems
- End-to-End work experience in solution design, verification & deployment.
- VNF exposure is added advantage.
- Expertise in UDM Design and Integration Portfolio
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes is desirable.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong Analytical and Business skills are considered an advantage
- Ability to deal with difficult customers in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Be open-minded.
- Have the ability to see the ‘big picture'.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to judge the sense of urgency of an issue.