MSDP Solution Integrator (System Engineer)
Greetings from Transtrack..!!
Transtrack is one of the leading providers of IT consultation, Staff Augmentation, and Software Development Services. We combine technology capabilities, value-driven services, and business intelligence to cater to perpetual success for clients. Our strong focus is to deliver innovative software solutions for web, mobile, desktop, and embedded applications and products, QA, and testing with the utilization of sustainable and next-generation emerging technologies ensuring that your business remains one level ahead globally.
The below-mentioned position is for one of our client companies which operate as a provider of telecommunications equipment and related services. The Company offers its products and services to mobile and fixed network operators, as well as provides communications networks, telecom services, and multimedia solutions.
Job Location: Delhi/NCR, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai
Job Title - MSDP Solution Integrator (System Engineer)
Recruiter Name: Liakat Ali
Mail ID: email@example.com
Contact No: 7205045488
- Software loading, configuration, integration, verification, and advanced troubleshooting of existing solutions on a customer site or in a lab environment using Ericsson products, 3rd party, or customized packages.
- Collecting and managing Customer Requirements, Change Requests, and providing solution input to proposals
- Providing ongoing customer support throughout implementation as well as driving new solutions development in order to meet the customer's expectations.
- Assist solution architects in customer requirement gathering and analysis.
- Attend and participate in customer meetings for specific solutions and different areas.
- Drive business with the customer by finding new opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
- Adhere to company System Integration standards and processes.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-6 years experience in Telecom and/or IT Industry.
- Strong Knowledge of Java, J2ME, Weblogic, and JBOSS.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, UNIX, and Windows server environments.
- Strong Knowledge of VMware (ESXi and vCenter) and KVM
- Good knowledge of Open Stack and HOT (Heat Orchestration Template ) file preparation for deployment.
- Good knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes environments
- Ability to code in scripting languages like Perl & strong shell scripting knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Diameter, T6a, S6a and T4)
- Database knowledge (Oracle, MySQL) and knowledge in DB scripting/ optimization
- Good Knowledge of MSDP
- Strong knowledge of network management and provisioning (XML, SNMP, LDAP, SOAP/ Web Services)
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow) and related protocols required
- Have experience with IoT devices
Highly desirable to have the following:
- Experience in Solution Integration activities in Legacy IN, Next Generation IN, Messaging Solutions like SMS, IoT
- Knowledge and experience in Linux, blade servers, LB, IP switches, and virtualization.
- Knowledge and Integration interface of – HSS, MME, Lawful Intercept, and OSS systems, Billing (prepaid and post-paid) systems, and Other legacy messaging nodes
- Experience in VAS integration
- Installation and configuration of servers, routers, and switches
- Security and Authentication experience
- Has worked with and understands Wireshark or another TCP/IP protocol analyzers
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to be highly independent in work environment & self-driven approach
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability.
- Fast learner and good team player.
- Actively share knowledge and willing to learn new skills.
- Must have a positive approach to change, the ability to understand other cultures, and the ability to adapt to, benefit from, and respect cultural differences.
- Ability to estimate effort to perform tasks
- Possess an acute interest in gathering clues about problems to assist the design team in isolating problems.
- Willingness to take a proactive approach when issues are found and put in the effort required to get to the root of technical problems
- Willing to travel inside and outside the country frequently on assignment