Sr. Solutions Integrator Packet Core
Position : Solution Integrator/Senior Solution Integrator/Solution Architect – Packet Core Products SGSN-MME, EPG, SAPC, DSC & ePDG/WMG
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon./Noida/Pune/Kolkata
Client : A Leading Tier 1 IT Company
Key areas of Expertise:
The key areas of expertise of SI/SSI/SA- Packet Core are defined as below: -
Expertise in Solution, Design and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include –
PCRF / SAPC,
ePDG / WMG,
vEPC (vMME, vEPG, vSAPC,)
Should have end to end understanding of the Packet Core Solutions.
Should have deep knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall understanding of latest technologies in the Telecom space including VOLTE, VoWiFi, IoT etc.
Should have understanding of the Cloud environment and understanding of how EPC solutions can be deployed over cloud.
Should have Expertise / knowledge / sound understanding of RHOS / CEE /Docker/Containers/Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc.
Should have expertise / sound understanding of onboarding, integration of the v-EPC on the Cloud environment.
Sound understanding of troubleshooting tools like Wireshark, K12/K15 / Spirent.
End to end understanding of all the above expertise would be expected from JS7 candidates.
• Should be able to work on preparation of HLD / DLD for the Packet Core Network as per the Customer solutions.
• Should be able to perform integration and upgrade of the Packet Core Nodes as detailed in the Section 5.
• Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
• Should possess good consultation skills and should be able to drive solutions at customer places.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
• 3-12 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries)
• Strong understanding of general Packet Core solutions for 4G and 5G.