Location - Bangalore
Client: A Leading Tier 1 IT Company
Years of Exp. – 4 to 12 years.
AS a PEGA Senior System Architect (CSSA) the person will be responsible for architecting and designing business process management applications using PEGA PRPC and Pega CLM framework.
• Support specialization for FATCA, CRS, AML/CTF, EMIR, and FINRA, among others regulatory rules in CLM.
• Expertise in implementing Pega CLM Customer Onboarding journey, KYC and due diligence, customer maintenance and customer off-boarding.
• Responsible for solution architecture and design within Pega PRPC, including enterprise class structure, data model, Pega CLM data model and class structure, application framework, and leading development activities.
• Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
• Adhere to Pega systems design principles and development guardrails, and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
• Run sessions with business and IT teams and lead the effort in gathering and understanding requirements and use cases
• Evaluate business requirements and help coordinate and facilitate the technical aspects of the solution by providing thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions.
• Ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success
• Migration experience from PRPC 7.x to 8.x
• Ability to program a PRPC solution considering the present application scenario and business requirements
• Expertise in developing various PRPC component
• flows, flow actions, assignments, declarative rules, reports, and correspondence templates
• Expertise in user Interface with Flow Actions, Harness and Section rules
• Pega BIX , Pega UI/UX, Pega Mash Up
• defining rules, creating classes, developing HTML streams,
• using Pega’s connectors ( MQ, Email , File , Database )
• Comfortable with System Administration and ability to demonstrate PRPC infrastructure installation, setup, and configuration"